Logan Scisco, 2003 NFL United States Extemporaneous Speaking Final Round National Champion and Extemp Central founder, breaks down the ten topic areas for Extemp Commentary in this exclusive NFL Extemp Commentary brief for DebateChamps. Logan describes the issues that commentators may face during the tournament and provides some tips to ensure success for this unique supplemental event.
The Extemp Central Topic Analysis will review each of the 10 possible Commentary areas for the 2011 National Tournament. The brief will be delivered via email on Saturday, June 4, 2010.
Extemp Commentary 2011 Topic Areas
- 2000 vs. 2010: A Decade of Differences
- The Budget Crunchies
- Campaign 2012: Contenders and Bit Players
- Looking for Unions and Their Labels
- Notable Deceased Since 2010 Nationals
- Rogue Nations and Nations Ruled by Rogues
- Social Media vs. Actual Socializing
- Tea for Two Parties
- Who’s Afraid of Foreign Trade?
- Wicked Wikis and Lamentable Leaks
Spend your time working toward your main event. If that doesn’t pan out, we’re here to help you be as competitive as possible in Extemp Commentary!